When asked if she had any advice for others, she replied:
1. Read a lot.
2. Exercise once every day.
3. Eat healthy.
4. Study hard.
5. Be with people who make you happy.
Thank you, Maia, for this profoundly simple list. Thank you for reminding me that being human, while not always pixies and fairy dust, is what we make of it, despite what gets chosen for us.
1. I’m currently reading two books: Mastery by George Leonard & Skinny Legs and All by Tom Robbins.
2. I’ll be taking my dogs out for a good dose of sunshine this afternoon.
3. I love drinking my kale; my favorite combo is 1/2 lemon, 2 apples, 1 inch of ginger, & a bunch of kale all served through the juicer. Yum 🙂
4. Life is my text book and I’m so grateful for all my lessons.
5. My people make me so very happy.
Take a moment for a personal inventory.
Now is your perfect opportunity.