Kamin Samuel Interview
The All Arminda Virtual Show
I love Kamin Samuel. Really. She’s remarkable. This was my second opportunity to interview her about money and money fears and our relationship with money. I encourage you to listen to our first conversation, recorded with the astonishing Elatia Abate. (I’m not at all biased when it comes to my friends, as you can tell.)
During this discussion, Kamin and I spend a lot of time discussing the power of language and the words we speak and what that has to do with money.
We also get to talk about wealth and abundance and what those two words’ meanings include and the energy of money.
Kamin’s Recommended System for Increasing Wealth:
- Read “The Wealth Exercise” from The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy.
- Each morning do “The Wealth Exercise” for at least 30 seconds, ideally a few minutes. Kamin only uses the word wealth. Ask yourself, “what would it feel like to have…”
- Write down any inspirations or ideas that come forward, like to call or email someone, get your resume together, make an appointment of some kind
- Take action. The goal is to take action that day and watch what magic can happen.
- HAVE FUN and step into the flow of experiencing more wealth and success in your life. Enjoy!
I’m also excited to tell you Kamin and I have a couple of surprises up our sleeves coming to you soon. If you have additional questions for Kamin, please let me know!
Abundance is not something we acquire; it is something we tune into.
— Wayne Dyer
Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson
The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy